Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Happy Stamping Time

Just sharing another card we made at the recent cardmaking fundraiser.

This one uses some new product (like the saleabration freebie: Golden Honey Designer Series Paper)  and an old favourite: Broadway birthday stamp set and the Broadway Lights Dies.

Sometimes I get so caught up in the new products in the mini catalogue, I forget to play with some previously loved stamps that are sitting right on my shelf.

That's why I was so happy with this card I made for the fundraiser.

I was able to dust off an old favourite and have some happy stamping time creating this card.


I thought this card would be great for young or old, male or female!  It's just a happy, cheerful birthday card! 

Do you need some happy stamping time? 
Come join me at the Ladies Retreat Day. 

I have rented a hall that I can use all day from 9:30am to 9pm on Saturday March 14th. Come and craft to your hearts content.  Scrapbookers, cardmakers, knitters, etc are all welcome! 
The cost is $55 and includes a goodie bag, access to all my tools, 3 optional make n takes. 


Check out all the details and register HERE. 


Thanks for dropping in! 



Product List








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment