Monday, February 10, 2020

A lovely time at Creating for Christ

We had such a lovely Saturday afternoon at Creating for Christ.
We enjoyed music, a special message, stamping projects and a delicious dinner.

I was too busy enjoying the event to take many pictures.  Of course the best part for me was just enjoying the chatter and smiles of the participants.


My dear friend Gloria who took time out to come and help set up, clean up and gather scraps.  As a non stamper, she did a great job helping people cut out their pieces on the big shot! :-)


Stamping is great to meet new friends and reconnect with old friends. Marian (in the centre) shared a positive and uplifting message on God's kingdom. 

our youngest attendee who must have felt the peace in the room as she slept through almost everything.  :-)

Here's photos of a couple of the projects:



One of the projects was much more complicated than the others but I think the effort was worth it!
It's a special card that is also a gift card holder! I thought it would be perfect to give to a friend going through a hard time.



If you have a church group or a ladies group, I'd be happy to customize a Creating for Christ event for you! Just let me know!
We were all blessed and refreshed!  Thanks for dropping in!  I'll paste the supply list for the above projects below.  You can click on any of the images to take you to my online store.




Product List
Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment