Monday, January 20, 2020

Stamp Camp Fun

Stamp camp is a tradition!  I love to run a stamping event every time a new catalogue is released so that we can play! 
Everyone makes 10 different cards using such a variety of new product and there's Team S.T.I.C girls who share stamping demonstrations.  There's also a delicious meal included as well as a little product goodie bag and loads of inspiration on the display boards.

Here's a few photos from this weekend's event. 
If I feel inspired, I like to have a little bit of a theme.  I absolutely had to go with the From My Heart Suite because when I see everyone stamping and smiling and having fun it just fills my heart and I'm so glad I get to share stamping!

Here's the little table treats with a few chocolates inside.



I even ordered some gourmet cookies and got some with the stamp set images.

Cinnamon hearts?  Yes please! 


Team STIC girl, Veda shared a demo using the Honey Bee Bundle.  This bundle coordinates beautifully with the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series paper (only available free with your $60 order during saleabration!) 

Here's one of her creations. 

And here's another! 

Of course the best part of Stamp camp is the friendship and chatter!


Here's Heather who won the grand prize of the stamparatus and stamparatus case! Woohoo!

 I wish I could invite you to join in for the June stamp camp but it's already filled up.  I'm sorry. 

However, I can invite you to another kind of Stamp camp...the Botanical Prints Stamp Camp!!! 

This is a stamp camp you can do in person with me on March 25th or you can do it in the comfort of your own home, on your own time!

When I saw the Botanical Prints Product medley, I knew I had to have it. 
I found out afterwards from a friend/client who is from France that the images in the medley are very French.

Well, that explains why I was drawn to it!  (Did you know I love the French language and have been taking french classes and have been practicing french any chance I get?)


This product medley contains so much! Check it out! 
Here's all the details of the Botanical Prints Stamp Camp:

Botanical Prints Stamp Camp
12 projects all using the Botanical Prints product Medley (pg 61 in the mini catalogue)

3 Ways to Participate!
1)    Attend in person on Wednesday March 25th 6:30pm
Receive the Botanical Prints Product medley and all the precut pieces, embellishments, envelopes etc. to complete 12 different projects!
Receive an email containing written tutorials including measurements and photographs of all 12 projects
Receive a level 1free saleabration gift of your choice
Cost: $128  RSVP required by March 11th

2)    Take it to go!
Receive the Botanical Prints Product Medley and all the precut pieces, embellishments, envelopes etc. to complete 12 different projects!
Receive an email containing written tutorials including measurements and photographs of all 12 projects
Receive a Level 1 saleabration gift of your choice
Cost: Local pick up $128 or Shipped to your door add $10  RSVP by March 11th

3)    Purchase the Botanical Prints Product Medley
Receive an email containing written tutorials including measurements and photographs of all 12 projects.
Cost: FREE when you purchase the botanical prints product medley from me
(remember if you purchase this medley before March 31st, you'll qualify for a free level 1 saleabration item) 



For options 1) or 2) just register on my website HERE

For option 3) I'll simply be keeping track of who purchases this medley from me and you will automatically receive all the tutorials emailed to you once I have them all written up.

I love trying new things and I think you'll love the projects I've designed for this special Stamp camp!


p.s. This Botanical Prints Stamp camp is part of my Self-Care series so if you enjoy this along with 3 others in my self care series, you'll get a free host set of your choice!



Thanks for dropping in today!





Check out my product of the month






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment