Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Creating For Christ 2020: Time to register!

It's almost February which means it's almost time for Creating for Christ.
I've traditionally done this event in February.  In the midst of dark winter days, it's a great time to remember to focus on our spiritual and emotional health.

Each year, I've found that this special and inspirational event is truly a blessing and so uplifting!

Here's a recap with photos from last year's event

This year I'm compelled toward the theme of "Thy Kingdom Come"

The power and reality of God's kingdom has been more on my mind and I realized it would be a great theme for this year's Creating for Christ.

Doesn't the idea of Heaven on earth sound like a beautiful dream? It's something to look forward to and hope for!

I hope this year, just as in past years, everyone will leave feeling refreshed and full of joy!
We'll enjoy Christ centered  music, inspirational sharing and crafting!


The In-Person event is on Saturday Feb. 8th at 2pm at Cornerstone Christian community church in Markham.
The cost is $55 and includes dinner.  If you can't stay for dinner, just deduct $15 from the cost.
Register HERE

Don't worry if you live long distance or can't make the date.  I will prepare a Take it 2 go option for you that includes videos, make n take supplies, goodie bag, emailed music and more.
Register at the same link and I will be in touch to confirm if you would like the in person or the take it to go option.

The registration deadline of Jan. 25th is fast coming up and space is limited to please register soon!  I'd love to see you!


Check out my product of the month






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment