Saturday, January 25, 2020

Little Ladybug

Have you taken a look at the Little Ladybug stamp set?


It's so sweet and cute!! 

Here's a darling card made by fellow demonstrator Lesley Poper using the Little Ladybug stamp


I remember receiving this swap card and thinking...wow.  Lesley was really committed cutting out all those flowers and ladybugs! 
I also loved how she created a background using the ladybug image. 




It's like Stampin' Up! knew the images would be extra cute cut out and popped up so they've announced they are releasing dies to coordinate with this stamp set starting Feb. 4th!

Woohoo!!!

First, I want to make sure you understand how to get this darling stamp set.
There's three ways!

1. Host a Stampin' Social during saleabration and receive this set free as a host gift when your party sales reach $375 or more.  Party sales are always more during Saleabration so make sure to book your party date now! All my contact info is HERE so don't hesitate to reach out!

2. Be a party of one!  Place an order $375 or more and receive the Little Ladybug stamp set FREE!  You can place your order by contacting me or just shop on my online store!

3. Participate in the Stampin4fun Self-Care Series!
Did you hear about my personal special?  When you sign up for at least 4 of the classes/events in my self-care series, I will give you an exclusive host set absolutely FREE! There's many host exclusive sets to choose from and the Little Ladybug is one.
View all the exclusive host sets you can choose from HERE


What are the events in my self-care Series? 


My Sweet and Simple Spa Night on Jan. 29th: Make 4 cards for $20 or FREE with an order (min. $25)  RSVP here

Creating for Christ on Feb. 8th: Enjoy a Christ centred stamping event.  You'll receive a goodie bag, Create 4 inspirational projects and enjoy music, sharing and dinner.   cost: $55 (deduct $15 if you can not stay for dinner) RSVP HERE

Beat the Blues Online Stampin' Bingo on Feb. 13th: A stampin' class you do from the comfort of your own home! I mail you the make n take supplies and bingo cards, you'll log online and enjoy stamping with me!  We'll play a few rounds of bingo for stampin' prizes too! Register HERE

Ladies Retreat Day:  I'm not talking about this because I believe it's full.  (sad face).  I'm going to the hall today to do a dry run set up to see if it's at all possible to squeeze in one or two more people.  Added: Yay! The hall is bigger than I imagined!  I can accommodate 6 more people!  Come join in!  It's a day to bring your own supplies and craft to your hearts content! 9:30-9pm! Register HERE

Botanical Prints stamp Camp: Enjoy it in person on March 25th or get the take it to go option. 
I"m super excited about this class.  Read all about it HERE

I hope you'll take advantage of at least one of the above three ways so you don't miss out on the limited time Little Ladybug stamp set!

Thanks for dropping in!  I'll paste the supply list for the Ladybug swap card below.  Any of the links will take you to my online store! (remember during saleabration, every $60 order gets you a free gift!)



Product List

Check out my product of the month






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment