Friday, December 20, 2019

Just for You!

Hello my friends!  This is just a quick reminder that it's time to register for the Customer Appreciation event if you haven't already!

This is a special event that I do annually with my family so we can say THANK YOU for supporting my stampin' journey. 
My whole family gets involved and we plan things to help make it a little more special than my regular events.  I'm really excited about one new idea I have planned! (you'll find out when you come)



Special eats and treats and gifts are in the works.  I have prizes to give away and my famous BOGO table will be set up.  My bogo table allows you to buy things from the table and get equal value from the new catalogue FREE!  Everyone attending will get a copy of the new catalogue!

You don't want to miss it!
It is drop in style between 2-7:30pm  so that it's more flexible for you and hopefully won't be too crowded.

Even though it's drop in style, Registration is still required because I need to cut and prepare the make n take supplies.  Yes!  We're stamping from the new catalogue! Stampin4fun Club members get a bonus Make n take Project!  (Learn about the perks of stampin4fun membership HERE) 

This event is completely FREE if you shopped with me in the past year.  Are you long distance?  Don't worry!  I want to say thank you to you too...even if you can't come to Markham.  You can receive the completed make n take cards mailed to you! However, you have to register for the long distance option!  Didn't get a chance to shop or stamp with me this past year?  That's okay!  Please come because it's only a $10 cover charge.  It's so fun! 

Register today! 

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I've prepared for the event:
Do you see it?  New DSP, new stamp set, new ribbon....eeek!  Playing with new stuff makes me happy! 
Come share my stampin' happiness and mark your calendar for Sunday December 29th!

I can't wait to see you!  Make sure to register!












Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment