Monday, December 23, 2019

Team S.T.I.C stamping night!

One of the special perks of being on my stampin' team is that we enjoy a stamping night every month!  It's typically on the first Thursday of every month! 
On January 2nd we'll be stamping with new saleabration product.  Hooray!

Come stamp 4 cards as my guest on January 2nd and get a taste of what it's like being a part of Team S.T.I.C and the Stampin' Up! family!   Just register here but as my guest I will waive the $7 cover charge.  Don't worry if you're long distance, I will give you a link so you can enjoy it online on your computer.  This offer is open to anyone who is currently not a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 

Here's a little sneak peek of what we will stamp on January 2nd!



Saleabration is almost here! It only happens once a year and one of the perks of Saleabration is that the Best Deal Starter Kit goes on sale!!!

The Stampin' Up! starter kit is already a fantastic deal.  You get $165 worth of whatever product you want and you pay only $135!  No Shipping!  (and no tax in most provinces)
During Saleabration you get three (count em") THREE fantastic ADD Ons.
1) A stamp set of your choice any value
2) A designer series paper sampler of 48 sheets, 6X6 size
3) A mini paper cutter perfect for trimming those little pieces and photographs.


The Stampin' Up! starter kit is great if you are interested in a fantastic deal on Stampin' supplies, if you're interested in earning money through a flexible and rewarding business or if you want to enjoy being part of an inspiring and creative group. 

You can save money or earn money or be a part of a fun community or be like me and enjoy all three!! 

The sooner you nab the starter kit deal, the sooner you can start enjoying the perks! 

The deal on the starter kit begins January 3rd. 

Start making your list and contact me because I'm happy to help and don't forget to let me know if you can join us on January 2nd!  Register HERE












Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment