Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Wishes Can come True!


It's that time of year when family and friends everywhere search for the perfect gift to give a friend or loved one.

Let's help make it easy for them!  Why not leave me with a Wish list of your "must have" stampin' goodies and maybe Santa will leave you something you really enjoy under the tree!

It's easy to share your wish list with me!  Just fill out this form and make sure to share the contact information of your friends/family and I'll simply let them know I can make their Christmas shopping easy!  I even gift wrap!

It's a win-win-win situation.

Your friend/family member is saved from being stressed at the mall: WIN
My small business receives support for which I am very grateful: WIN
You get some stampin' goodies under the tree: WIN!

It's simple!  Just fill out this form and leave the rest to me!



Did I mention that I'll have some prizes to give away to those who submit wish lists to me?
I have a perfectly plaid stamp set to give away, a Memento Ink Pad and a $10 gift certificate!!

So, what are you waiting for? Let's get those wish lists filled out! Browse my online store HERE
I'll do the drawing in early December!













Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment