Monday, November 4, 2019

A Fun Fold Card

Happy Monday!  Just wanted to share one of the cards we made today in Technique Class.  It's a fun fold card that still folds flat to fit into a regular envelope.


I CASE'd this card from Amanda Bates a demo in the UK.  I love the Pressed Petals DSP and this card gave me a perfect excuse to use it! 

All my Stampin4fun Club members get a written tutorial from me with the measurements and instructions on how to create this special card. (in addition to the tutorials for the other cards we make in class. )

Hope this card inspires you create something fun with your DSP! 

Thanks for dropping in.  I"ll paste the supply list below.  Of course if you need anything don't hesitate to check out my online store. 






Product List







Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment