Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Send a card and make someone happy


Happy Tuesday!  Hope you are having a good day!  I was reminded recently how I love making cards especially with the purpose of sending the card.

Lately my to-do list seems gigantic.  One thing I am getting ready for is the Stampin' Up! On Stage convention this weekend.
Despite my to-do list, I really wanted to send a card to my son.  Even though he's just living downtown, the fact remains that most days he is not living here and I want to make sure he knows he's loved. Here’s a quick card I whipped up using the Come sail away memories and more kit.


I loved the sentiment because when I made the card I knew I would be seeing him later in the week. Last Wednesday I was dropping my daughter off midtown for a job shadowing experience and what was I to do after dropping her off? Head downtown and have lunch with my oldest son of course! We ate at Salad King. A Thai restaurant right across from Ryerson. 






I already knew seeing him and spending time with him would be a highlight of my day so I couldn’t wait to mail him the card. 
When we were talking over FaceTime on Sunday evening, I asked if he got my card and he said he hadn’t checked his mail in a while but he would check later. 
The next morning when I woke up I had received a text with this: 


“When I open the mailbox and see a letter from mom”

My mommy heart was happy that he was happy to receive a card from me. It just motivates me to make and send more cards! 

Who can you send a card to? 
Why not make someone’s day? 
Thanks for dropping in! 








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment