Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A Pretty Christmas Rose


Have you been following my Tuesday @ 2 facebook live demonstrations in November?  They all showcase the limited time product Suite: Christmastime is Here.
You can see all the elements of the suite Here.

Here's the card I made yesterday on the live demonstration.

 The incredible detail in Stampin'  Up! stamps never fails to amaze me...even after all these years!



If you missed the live video, here is the recording: 





I'll paste the supply list below.  If you can, try to join in live next week on my facebook page where I'll share a final project using the Christmastime is Here product of the month!


Product List






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment