Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A silly Snowman Season

Here it is!  The final project using the October product of the month, Snowman Season!
It really was great fun using this product all month!


The coordinating punch is awesome!  Don't forget when you buy both together you get 10% off! 


Here's the project that I showcased on the fb live yesterday


I CASE'd this card from my friend Amanda when she made it at the Ladies Retreat Weekend. 
When she showed me she said something like: 
"When you have boys"

I couldnt' stop giggling. 

Here's the recording of the video so you can learn how to make it! 

Enjoy!  Don't forget you can always shop for supplies on my online store!  It's so convenient. 
Thanks for dropping in! 





Product List









Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment