Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Technique Class: Flip, flip flip!


It's almost time for the first Monday of the month Technique class!

This month the theme will be Flipping.  Is that even a word?  I don't know.
All I know is that all the cards will involve flips this month!

We'll do a Flip Corner card,  A pull tab flip card, and a Z fold flip window card!

See the theme is Flips!


I really loved making all the cards but here's a close up on the pull tab flip card: 


See you pull the tab and ta dah! 


I couldn't resist making another one just for my son.  (now that he has moved out for school, it means I have extra excuse to send cards to him! ) 




I hope you can come out to technique class to enjoy learning about FLIP cards! 

Date: Monday October 7th
Time: 10am or 7pm
Cost: $25 or FREE with an order (min. $30)

Go ahead and register here on my website: 


Stampin' Up! recently updated the website and I think there are still some kinks to be worked out so if you don't hear back from me, make sure to email me or text me directly. 

Thanks for dropping in! 








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




2 comments:

  1. Wow can't wait to try these cards. Thanks for teaching all of these techniques.
    Sherry Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! Thanks for enjoying technique class with me!

      Delete