Monday, September 30, 2019

Stampin' Socials are just fun!!


Yesterday I had the joy and privilege of doing a Stampin' Social for my friend Sylvia.  She was wanting to do something fun with her friends and family and when she saw the Christmas Countdown project kit in the holiday catalogue she knew it was the perfect activity!



You might think September is too early for Christmas crafting but let me assure you that it is not!
The date was specifically chosen in order to avoid the holiday madness and to ensure that this popular and beautiful kit would not be sold out!

All 10 attendees had fun AND fully completed their project!  Lest you think they got it all done because they were all crafting aficionados, not at all! Everyone got it done because the kit had easy elements and I gave some helpful tips.

It warmed my heart to see everyone chatting and enjoying their time together and looking so proud with their finished projects!



I would like to encourage you to book a Stampin' Social!  I do all the prep work so your time with your friends will be relaxing and fun.  


Here's a few Stampin' Social  ideas but I can customize for your needs! 

4 Cards Sweet and Simple
I design 4 cards around any theme you choose.  You and your guests will have fun making the cards and enjoying time together.  Cost: $20 or FREE with an order. 

Pick your Theme Stamp a Stack
Choose your theme and I’ll design the cards! You and your guests will go home with 8 cards of all the same theme (2 of 4 designs) AND a stamp set or goodie bag! This is a great value!  (sample themes include Christmas,  birthday, thank you, baby, wedding etc)  Cost: $45



 30 Christmas Tags Class
Stamp, assemble and go home with 30 cute tags (10 each of 3 designs) plus a pretty storage box and stamp set and mini ink. All supplies will be provided and no experience is required!  Cost: $63



Beat the Christmas madness and enjoy some social time with your friends!  I have over 10 years of experience in organizing Stampin' Social events!  Let's get started planning today! 









Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment