Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The clearance rack has been updated!

It's always a good day when the clearance rack has been updated!
Prices are slashed on lots of amazing products like punches, paper, embellishments and more!



Hurry to my online store to check it out! just click the clearance rack tab
Everything is while supplies last!!!

There's lots and lots on sale but I'll highlight two products today.  (of course by the time you read this post, the items might have been sold out but still I hope the samples inspire you)

The Garden Impressions DSP is on sale for only $6!!!

Here's a pretty card using this lovely paper.  A background of this DSP really makes the card stand out! This card was given to me from Team S.T.I.C girl Zahra to celebrate my earning the Greece incentive trip last year.  I loved the card so it's been on my shelf to inspire me and today was a great day to share it with you!


The fun Lemon Punch is on the clearance rack today priced at only $14.40! 

Of course everyone can use a lemon punch because there's so many lemony things in the world!! 
It's not necessary to have a lemon stamp set because you can just use the punch with yellow paper and ta dah...a lemon! 

Check out this sample using the lemon punch.  This was made by my friend Janet Holmes.  She made a little matchbook holder to hold some lemon tea. 
Isn't it cute? 





Don't miss the great deals on the clearance rack!  Shop today! 
If you're local and are willing to wait, you can message me your order and I'll include it in my next group order that I'll send out as soon as I have enough orders. 












Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment