Thursday, September 19, 2019

Monster Bash Continues!!

Yes!  I have even more projects to show using the Monster Bash DSP

This bookmark/tag is a part of series that I have been showing on my facebook live videos.


Make sure to watch the replay of the facebook live video here: 





Here is another fast and easy way to use the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper:  I received this treat from a Stampin' event I went to.  I'm sorry I forgot who gave it to me so if it was you, let me know!


Just cut the paper so it fits into one of our clear envelopes, pop in a treat and decorate with a tag. 

Isn't that the easiest and the cutest??? 

There's just one more Tuesday left in September so you'll get one more week where I show a fun way to use this month's product of the month! 


Aren't you curious what project I will be showing??? 
Make sure to tune into my facebook page on Tuesday @ 2pm est to find out! 





Don't miss my September online ordering Special (ends Sept. 25th)






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment