Thursday, September 19, 2019

Monster Bash Continues!!

Yes!  I have even more projects to show using the Monster Bash DSP

This bookmark/tag is a part of series that I have been showing on my facebook live videos.


Make sure to watch the replay of the facebook live video here





Here is another fast and easy way to use the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper:  I received this treat from a Stampin' event I went to.  I'm sorry I forgot who gave it to me so if it was you, let me know!


Just cut the paper so it fits into one of our clear envelopes, pop in a treat and decorate with a tag. 

Isn't that the easiest and the cutest??? 

There's just one more Tuesday left in September so you'll get one more week where I show a fun way to use this month's product of the month! 


Aren't you curious what project I will be showing??? 
Make sure to tune into my facebook page on Tuesday @ 2pm est to find out! 





Don't miss my September online ordering Special (ends Sept. 25th)






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment