Monday, September 16, 2019

It's Fall!


It feels like fall, the air is cooler and I am already missing the sunshine!
September means that the new holiday catalogue is here which means that there was another Stamp camp! Stamp camp is a day of stamping demonstrations, crafting 10 different cards and enjoying friendship and a delicious lunch.

The majority of the cards at the holiday stamp camp were Christmas/winter cards but I couldn't resist doing one fall card using the new Come to Gather Suite.


I was inspired by a swap card I received. I loved the pretty peacock and early espresso combination


I"ll paste the supply list below. 
I'll also post some photos of the stamp camp fun this past weekend!
The next stamp camp will be on January 18th to showcase the spring catalogue.  Believe it or not there's only a few spots left.  (I'm thinking I may do a no frills version if there is availability at the hall because I can't believe how fast this filled up!)  Contact me if you are interested! 




Dianne was the grand prize winner of a full set of blocks!  She was pretty pleased. :-)


Have you done your fun shopping with the holiday catalogue yet?
You can head to my online store HERE

Don't forget my September online ordering special!  

Thanks for dropping in! 


Product List




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment