Friday, September 27, 2019

Christmas Crafting Kits!


It's not a secret that I am a fan of kits.  With my busy lifestyle and multiple responsibilities, I absolutely love it when I can create something handmade without having to come up with an original idea and don't have to cut every scrap of paper.

I do really love giving items that I have made because it feels like I'm giving a part of myself and I've given my most precious commodity which is TIME.
I think it's perfectly okay when the time is made a little less because of the ease of a kit.  :-)

Would you like a Christmas cardmaking kit that includes stamps, ink and paper and  makes 10 cards, with envelopes for only $30? Who wouldn't want this?  It's an amazing deal!

How about a kit that makes 24 tags in 4 different sizes?  It also includes stamps, ink, paper and embellishments for only $30?

Here is your solution for giving some handmade love over the Holidays: (drum roll please....)

Paper Pumpkin!

Yes!  It has been announced that the October Paper Pumpkin kit will make 10 Christmas cards and the November kit will make 24 gift tags!

The easiest way to make sure you get both kits is to become one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.


Of course it's always a surprise the exact design of the projects but as you can see from the promotional image, the boxes already give a clue to the beautiful colours and images that will be a part of the kit. 

Don't wait!  To make sure you don't miss the kits, make sure to subscribe before October 10th! 

Here is my specific link to become a paper pumpkin subscriber

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2028926

Or, you can prepay for a 1 month, 3 month, 6 or 12 month subscription. 
Just order on my online store and follow the instructions in the automatically generated email that is sent to you after you check out. 

Or of course you can contact me directly and I can take care of it for you. 

Paper pumpkin is a wonderful solution that provides crafty happiness without the crafty hassle.

One would even say that Paper Pumpkin is better than a box of puppies!!


Enjoy this cute video and don't forget to sign up to receive your Christmas crafting paper pumpkin boxes! Trust me, you don't want to miss it! 











Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment