Wednesday, September 25, 2019

It's the end of September...


Yes.  It's the end of September.  Yesterday we wrapped up the final Tuesday @ 2 facebook live for September showcasing the Monster Bash DSP as the September Product of the Month.

This is the project I showed yesterday.


Isn't it fun?  Who wouldn't want to receive chocolates when they are dressed up with the cute Monster Bash DSP and a smiley pumpkin? 
Check out the supply list below! 




You can see me making this product in the recording of my facebook live


Don't miss my future facebook live videos!  Make sure to visit and "like" my facebook page!

The end of September also means that the Buy 3 get 1 free paper sale is almost over!

Stock up on pretty Designer Series paper while it's on sale!

Check it all out on my online store. 





Thanks for dropping in! 






Product List

Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment