Monday, June 17, 2019

June Greek Isles Blog Hop





Welcome to the June incentive trip achievers blog hop! I"m so honoured to hop with demonstrators from around the world!  We all earned enough points to receive a free all expense paid vacation for two to the Greek Isles.  Woohoo!  I love being a part of the Stampin' Up! family! 

 I'm excited to share with you my project using goodies from the new catalogue! Don't forget after checking out my project, you can go to the hop list below and check out the blog posts of other trip achievers to see more Stampin' Inspiration! 
Thank you for joining me, Genevieve Ko today! 

I love playing with the special host exclusive sets. These are stamp sets that you can only access when you spend $200 or more, host a party or join my Stampin4fun club.  

The one that caught my eye straightaway was this set called Time for Tags: 


It's so super cute and it coordinates with the new Timeless Label Punch


I was playing with these new products and made this cute little matchbook treat holder.  



Here's the measurements so you can make your own! 

Cardstock: 5 1/2" X 2 1/2"
Score at 2" , 2 1/4" and 4 3/4"

Fold up the small flap at the bottom and staple. 

That's it!  So easy! 

Make sure to contact me  to schedule your Stampin' Social party so you can access the great host exclusive stamp sets! 

Thanks for dropping in today and playing along with our special trip achievers blog hop! 








Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




5 comments:

  1. What an adorable project. Would make great little Customer Thank You's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little giveaway! I've had my eye on that host set...so many good ones this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love it! Thanks Genevieve for taking part in the Greek Isles Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete