Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Don't say there's no time...Make time!

I know...I've heard it before...." I wish I could use my stampin' stuff more!  I just don't have time!"

Well, the best thing to do in this situation is to make time!
How do you make time?
You dedicate time in your calendar and stick to it!

It really is that easy!

Mark your calendar now for July 20th!  It's going to be a full day of crafting here in the craft cave! 9:30-9:30 so there's no excuses to get your crafty mojo on!

Bring whatever you want to work on and enjoy access to my tools and inspiration!  You'll get to make 3 make n takes if you wish plus receive a little goodie bag and other special treats!

If  you're familiar with my Ladies Retreat Weekend, you'll understand a bit where this Ladies Day Retreat comes from.  I just want to give a taste of happy crafting escapism!


You are the best so you deserve to treat yourself to a day just for you! 
Only $48 if you want to bring your own bag meals or just add $25 for lunch and dinner! 

Space is limited to register today! 










Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment