Thursday, January 24, 2019

Ink and Inspiration Blog Hop


Thanks for joining me today for the Ink & Inspiration blog hop.  The theme this month is: Love is in the Air.  Make sure to check out the blog list below and hop around to see the other projects.

I'm so excited to share my project with you.  I got all confused about international time zones so I thought this was to post on Wednesday but it's actually posting on Thursday.  So...this is watch it Wednesday...on a Thursday

I used the January Paper Pumpkin kit to create this card.  I know only the North American market has Paper Pumpkin so if you are elsewhere in the world, I hope this card design still inspires you.

The January Paper pumpkin kit was supposed to create 24 treat packets. 
It uses the fun Animal Outing suite from the annual catalogue. I could have made 24 treat packets but I couldn't resist using the pieces to create a card as well. 



For today's watch it Wednesday, I'll try to post the video from my facebook live yesterday in case you missed it.  Every Tuesday at 2pm est I try to hop on live on my facebook page and share some stampin' inspiration. 






Thanks for dropping in!  Make sure to hop around and see the inspiration from my fellow demonstrators.  Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gen! Well I can't vouch for the rest of the world but us Aussies are very jealous of that particular paper pumpkin! And awesome matching card! Thank you for being a part of the Ink & Inspiration Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Gen, I'm going to pop back later to watch your video! I love the colour combo! x

    ReplyDelete