Monday, January 28, 2019

You are my sunshine!

Happy Monday Friends!  For today's stamping inspiration I wanted to share this simple card I made using a new host set from the occasions catalogue


It's called Here Comes the Sun


This cute set is so easily missed because it's at the back of the catalogue. 

It's also easily overlooked because it's under a heading that says: Just for Hosts. 
For sure hosting a Stampin' Social party is one way to access this cute set but you can also get it when you place a minimum $200 order or as a Stampin4fun club member perk. 

Here's a cute sample Stampin' Up! has in the catalogue using this set:



I decided to use this set for my upcoming Sweet and Simple Card class since we are doing Valentine/friendship theme

I love this sentiment because it reminds me of my family.  I always sang the "you are my sunshine" song to all my kids when they were little.  I still sing it to my youngest sometimes when I tuck him in bed.  
One of my children will definitely get this card as their Valentine.  Actually, I may make more for my other kids too! 

The pop of pineapple punch makes me happy!  
Feel free to head to my online store for any supplies you need!  Remember, your order of $200 or more gives you access to purchase the Here Comes the Sun stamp set or contact me to host your own Stampin' social!  Limited dates left during saleabration! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment