Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Greek Isles Blog Hop

Welcome!  I"m excited to be participating in the Greek Isles Blog Hop today!  There will be loads of inspiration from demonstrators all around the world who have all earned enough points to attend the Greek Isles Incentive trip. You can "hop" around and see all the inspiration by using the list at the end of this post.

The theme this month is Saleabration and Occasions product of course!
The launch of a new occasions catalogue and the start of the amazing Saleabration promotion is certainly something we need to celebrate!

My project is one that I showcased on my facebook party last week.  I figured not everyone had a chance to enjoy the party so I thought I would share my favourite project from the party.

It's this cute treat bag:



It is so easy to make this bag.  If you missed the video in my facebook group,  you can watch the replay HERE.  All the directions and measurements for the bag are in the video. 


All you need is 5.5" X 4" cardstock for the base and then a 6"X12" sheet of dsp for the bag part and then you decorate as desired.

To dress up this bag I used the new stamp set Amazing Life.  The words and images are so fun!  The font style just makes me feel like I shouldn't have a care in the world!

It's brilliant that this stamp set is bundled with the "MUST HAVE" Rectangle stitched framelits.
The framelits are perfect for the images and words in the set.

I'll post the supply list below.
Thanks for dropping in and I hope this project inspires you!




Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love this original treat bag Genevieve! Thanks for supporting our Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete