Sunday, January 20, 2019

Some photos from Stamp Camp

Yesterday was a great day!  Well, I should clarify.  It was a great stamp camp day.  It was not a good weather day however for those that were able to make it out for the new catalogue stamp camp, we stayed warm and had great fun!

The next stamp camp is June 8th.  We are almost already full so if you are interested in attending, make sure to contact me and I will add you to the list.
We make 10 different cards using product from the new catalogue, enjoy lunch , stamping demonstrations and loads of inspiration!

Here's some photos!  As usual I didn't take enough but at least I remembered to nab some!












What a great day with great women!  So happy to be able to provide a fun activity where women can gather and enjoy! 

Thanks for dropping in! 

1 comment: