Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Creating for Christ 2019

It is with a joyful heart that I am thrilled to share that I feel compelled to hold another Creating For Christ event this February. 

A new year is a great time to be reminded of spiritual truths and to make time to rest and be refreshed.

Everyone welcome!


I haven't yet sat down to officially design the projects for this event but I did start playing with a new stamp set called His Grace



I did make a swap card with this set but I have other ideas for projects for Creating for Christ so I can't wait to really get cracking on the designs

I look forward to creating with you at this inspirational and meaningful event! 

Sat. Feb. 23rd 10am Creating for Christ This inspirational and unique event combines the joy of creating and stamping with projects that are Christ focused.  There will be worship, inspirational sharing and of course stamping! Lunch is included.  Everyone will receive a goodie bag of product and supplies to complete 4 stamping projects. Can’t make it? Register for the Take it 2 go version and receive videos of the sharing and instructions to complete the projects as well as the goodie bag mailed to your door.  Cost: $55 RSVP required by Feb. 9th


No comments:

Post a Comment