Monday, January 14, 2019

A Little Pampering Anyone?

Who needs a little TLC and pampering?

I do I do!

Come out and enjoy a girls night where you'll make 4 different friendship/valentine theme cards.  Supplies will be provided and there will be time to snack and chat and relax!

As a special opportunity, Debbie, from Grecian Salon and Spa will be providing paraffin wax treatment for our hands for only $15 per person.  It's a wonderful pampering experience and our hands will thank us!

Come for the just the stamping or come for stamping and spa service.  It's up to you!

Stampin4fun club members get their spa treatment covered by me!

Register today as space is limited.



I'm still playing with new stampin' goodies to design the cards.  Here's one I've made so far.  You can change the sentiment to anything that works for you! 


The lovely lipstick foil paper is so fun to use and emboss!  The foil paper is absolutely free with a minimum $60 order.  You can contact me to order or order direct on my online store. 


Thanks for dropping in and hope to stamp with you soon! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment