Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Cling Stamps by Stampin’ Up!

For today's Watch it Wednesday, I thought I would share a video highlighting the new cling stamps.

Stampin' Up! is well known for their high quality rubber stamps.  When they introduced the option many years ago to have the rubber stamps mounted on a clear block instead of a wood block, the fatal flaw was that the sticker did not tend to adhere well to the clear block.

Everyone loves being able to see through the clear block but I didn't love how the rubber didn't stick well to the block if the image sticker was applied.

My solution is that I just didn't apply the image sticker or I would purchase wood mount stamps.

Starting with the occasions catalogue and salebration brochure that goes live tomorrow, Stampin' Up! now offers Cling stamps!

The sticker that is applied is very sticky!!! Yea!  Now I can enjoy the high quality rubber stamping AND see the image through the block because I can apply the sticker.

The stamp can be removed from the clear block and returned to the case when you are done.

Enjoy this video and then make sure to scroll below to see a saleabration sample created using a new cling stamp set!







The new So Hoppy Together Stamp set is a cling stamp set and it's a freebie available with a $60 purchase starting tomorrow!

There are so many cute possibilities with this set!


Thank you to Jenn Tinline who shared this cute swap card with me.  It actually uses 3 saleabration freebies! 
1. So Hoppy together stamp set, (cling)
2. Part of my story stamp set (cling)
3. Organdy ribbon combo pack

Remember, you get one free item with every $60 spend! Head to my online store! 


The eyelashes she drew on the frog are just priceless! 

Thanks for dropping in today!  Don't forget to come back to my blog tomorrow to see another saleabration sample! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment