Thursday, January 3, 2019

A beautiful card: Saleabration Streak day 4!

Today is the day!!! Saleabration starts today!!!

I have a beauty of a card to share with you today!  If you love it as much as I do then you need to come and make this card at my upcoming technique class on Monday.  You can register for the 10am class or the 7pm class!
Thank you so much Christine Dionne for swapping and sharing this card with me!


The beauty of this card needs to be seen in real life as a photo just doesn't do it justice.  What's extra special about this card is the raised frame with the image inset.  The new stitched rectangle framelits are what give this card an even more beautiful touch! 
(ps. the rectangle framelits from the new occasions catalogue are a MUST HAVE)

The Lasting Lily stamp set is a level 2 saleabration stamp set you receive FREE with a $120 spend. 
I really appreciate the versatility of a stamp set that has images and words. 



Don't miss out on any of the saleabration freebies!  Go ahead and shop for your stampin' supplies on my online store so you can start getting your saleabration freebies as well!  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment