Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Saleabration Streak Day 2!

I can't wait to show you another sample from the upcoming saleabration promotion!  Remember this special promotion starts January 3rd!

Don't know what saleabration is?  Read the main points in this blog post HERE

Here's today's sample!


Thank you Joanne Perry for sharing this swap card with me!  

I think the Home to Roost stamp set can be easily overlooked because if you're like me your eyes naturally go to butterflies and cupcakes and flowers.  However, we can't forget that there are people in the population that don't necessarily need a girly, feminine looking card. 

I love the rustic look of this card!  

The Home to Roost Stamp set is only available as a free item during saleabration!  
Yes!  You can get the stamp set free!  As soon as saleabration starts on January 3rd, you can place a minimum $60 order and get this set free!  Head to my online store to start browsing! 

Remember, you get a free saleabration item for every $60 spend!  There's so many saleabration choices so plan ahead to make sure you get everything you want! 







Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Thank you for sharing all the details

    ReplyDelete