Tuesday, November 13, 2018

More Snowflake Showcase

I'm still loving the limited edition Snowflake Showcase products.  I'm starting to get ready for the Sweet and Simple Card class at the end of the month on November 28th and of course I pulled out the products to play.

Here's what I came up with.  I love it when a card comes together so quickly.


The large snowflake die in the Snowfall thinlits is absolutely gorgeous.  I can't recall ever having a die this size and this intricate before.



Don't forget to nab the limited edition Snowflake showcase products.  Get a closer look at them all HERE in a past blog post. 

Note: the white velvet paper is already sold out!  Don't wait to order these products! 

You can contact me to order or head to my online store.  


Don't forget to register now for the upcoming Sweet and Simple Card class

Here's the details
Wed. Nov. 28th 7pm: Sweet and Simple Class: Christmas Card Theme Come enjoy this relaxing class where you will make 4 cards. Usually on the last Wednesday of each month.   New and experienced stampers welcome to enjoy this night out where we'll make some lovely Christmas cards.  Cost: $20 or FREE with an order (min.$25) . Double set for just $10 more.



Thanks for dropping in and hope to stamp with you soon!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment