Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sharing swaps and stamping


So sorry!  Watch it Wednesday is showing up on a Thursday!  Did you hear the news?  I'm trying something new...trying to do facebook live videos on my facebook page each Tuesday afternoon at 2pm.
I really don't know if I can stay consistent with it but I will try!

Here's my first attempt this week!  I'm showing some swaps and some simple stamping.

I received so many swaps from my Team S.T.I.C stampers.  Here's just one of them that I received from Sophie O.  She is amazing at the little details. 

Doesn't this treat box make you happy just looking at it? 


See the other swaps I show in my facebook live video.  Don't forget to "like" my facebook page so you don't miss next week's stamping session!





No comments:

Post a Comment