Monday, November 12, 2018

Back to reality!

I'm home from Orlando and I'm a bit out of sorts.  Where are my stampin' friends?  Where is the music and excitement?  On the other hand I am so happy to see my family. I missed them!

When I got home my youngest son presented me with a gift bag with two granola bars and several UPS packages with backordered framelits.  I bet that is the most original welcome home gift ever!  :-)

I'm slowly trying to clean up and unpack.  I am always overcome with amazement at the generosity of this company.  I sure was spoiled!

I received new stamp sets, logo items, bags, paper, and make n takes.

Lest you think the thrill of the event is all the loot...it's not.  It's the time with friends.

I loved the time with Team S.T.I.C and many of them commented how they enjoyed getting to know other team members better.



Thank you Stampin' Up! for putting on such a great event.  Your commitment to high quality products and relationship is a so honourable! Happy 30th Anniversary!  Here's to many more! 


I think this card that I made sums up my thoughts around the many special relationships that have been formed during my time with Stampin' Up! 


Happy to know you...
Yes, I'm very happy! 
Thanks for dropping in today! The supply list for the card is below.  You can click on any of the images to take you to my online store. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment