Friday, November 9, 2018

A full day!

Hello!  Thanks for dropping in!  I don't have much time to go into a lot of details about the On Stage activities but I figured with the few minutes break I have I could share some photos!

A special reception was held on Wednesday for higher titled demonstrators.  Our gift was an afternoon/evening pass to Epcot Centre and dessert reception where we would be the first to receive the spring and saleabration catalogues.

I was thrilled to attend this reception with two Team S.T.I.C members: Selina and Zahra.
Don't you like our cute Mickey ears?







My friend Linda from Kansas!  She was thrilled with her first Centre Stage experience. 
The next day was full of action learning about new products, watching stamping demonstrations and more! 



Giveaways are a big part of a Stampin' Up! event.  I love this pretty tool case we received! It will hold all my stampin' tools! 



Our team dinner in the evening was at a local mexican restaurant.  We had our own private room!

Stampin' Up! loves to do recognition and I was honoured and  blessed to be recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked #51 in the world, and #1 in sales in Canada.  
I am so grateful for my friends, family, team and customers for making my Stampin' journey amazing! 

Thank you thank you! 



 So so proud of these team stic girls.  Zahra was appointed to the Canadian demonstrator council and Selina achieved the title of Gold!  Very impressive!

Of course you're probably dying to see some goodies from the spring catalogue. 
Here's some samples!

There are some amazing things coming up so MAKE SURE TO BOOK YOUR STAMPIN' SOCIAL DURING SALEABRATION!  Contact me now to set your date!



If everything about the fun of Stampin' Up! makes you happy then you need to join my fabulous Team S.T.I.C stampers!!  Don't wait!  You'll be able to enjoy all the fun now!

Thanks for dropping in!  will try to post more later.  Must run to a swap now!
hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment