Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Pre-On Stage activities!

Sorry I missed Mojo Monday yesterday.  I do like to share a fun sample with you on Monday to inspire your stampin'.

Unfortunately I wasn't organized enough to schedule my posts.  Monday I left very early in the morning to fly to Orlando.  The Stampin' Up! convention (we call it "on Stage") where they will celebrate 30 years and unveil the spring catalogue will be in Orlando Wednesday to Saturday.
Here's a card inspiration that I created for one of the swaps for the convention to inspire you. It uses the bold Broadway Bound Suite.


I felt it was only appropriate for me to fly in a little early for the convention in order to visit Mickey Mouse (yes, call me a Disney fanatic)

Here's a few pictures of the fun.  I'm staying at the gorgeous Grand Floridan resort because my friend Jennifer was staying there with two of her team members and they invited me to join them.  I couldn't turn down an offer like that!





We had a blast enjoying all four of the Disney parks.  
Here's some photos








Tomorrow the convention will begin with Bag pick up/check in and access to Disney's Epcot centre as a special perk for higher titled demonstrators.  I can't wait! 

Thanks for dropping in! Keep popping back to see if I've posted any other news.  Stampin Up! conventions are known for exciting announcements! Also, stay tuned on my facebook group and facebook page! 




No comments:

Post a Comment