Friday, September 7, 2018

Holiday catalogue sharing streak day 3!

Hello!  Are you eager to see what I am sharing today?

Here it is:


This is a swap card I received from Team S.T.I.C girl Lorraine.  I am in love with the buffalo check stamp!  I didn't realize how much I loved it until I started seeing all kinds of samples made with this stamp. 

(Yes,I just expedited my order with that new background stamp yesterday)

Here's a close up of Lorraine's card.  I think the extra glimmer touch with the wink of stella and gold pearls makes the card shine! 


Thanks for dropping in!  The supply list is below.  This card uses so many fun goodies from the holiday catalogue! 

Feel free to shop on my online store 24-7
  
Don't forget to drop in tomorrow as the sharing streak continues! 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment