Saturday, September 8, 2018

Still Streaking....Day 4!

The holiday catalogue inspiration sharing continues!

Check out this card!


This is a swap card I received from Team S.T.I.C girl Brenda.  She has a beautiful vintage style.  

Shes using the new Country Home stamp set.  It's great for thanksgiving and fall but I think it can be used all year round whenever you want to create something with a warm and homey feeling. 



Here's a close up of the details that Brenda used on the image. 
The blends markers are gorgeous for colouring the image and also the pearls! 
The tearing and sponging around the image adds to the vintage feel! 
Oh, and there's that versatile Tin tile embossing folder again!  (see the video about the folder HERE)

Beautiful card Brenda!  Thanks for swapping with me. 


Head to my online store to browse all the new goodies available to purchase from the holiday catalogue! 
Don't forget to drop in tomorrow as I continue sharing samples from the new holiday catalogue!  
The seven day sharing streak will continue! 



No comments:

Post a Comment