Thursday, September 6, 2018

Day 2 of the Sharing Streak!

I get to share another card with you that uses the wonderful new products from the holiday catalogue!

There's so much to see and enjoy in this catalogue! I know my 7 day streak will not be enough!

I created this card for a swap that I participated in.




It's so satisfying to make a bunch of cards for a swap and then wait in anticipation for what variety of wonderful-ness will be returned to me!


I just couldn't pass up the cute Trick or Tweet set.  It would be sweet to make tags for halloween treats.


Thanks for dropping in for today's inpsiration!  There will be another sample using holiday catalogue goodies tomorrow! 

Feel free to check out everything new on my online store! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment