Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Awesome projects!

For today's watch it Wednesday I am excited to show you some fun projects demonstrators made using the June paper pumpkin kit and the awesome Broadway bound suite.

I was honoured to be asked to submit any number of projects that I could create combining the June Paper Pumpkin kit and catalogue products.

Here's what the June kit looks like when completed as per the instructions!





I so wish I had more time!!!!
I could only mange to create two alternative projects but once I got my hands on the Broadway bound products I was in love!!!

Here's the two cards I made.  I was particularly proud of the shaker card using the candle embellishments.




I hope you can see the video with all the amazing projects that fellow demonstrators have created combining the paper pumpkin kit with the broadway bound and other catalogue products. If you can't then you can go to the paper pumpkin facebook page to view it. 









Enjoy!  Does it make you want to shop the suite?   Check it out on my online store! 

I hope it helps you to see how amazing the paper pumpkin kits are!  They include so much product and have so much versatility with other Stampin' Up! products that the possibilities are endless!

You don't want to miss the July kit!
Become one of my pumpkin pals today and start enjoying paper pumpkin!
Subscribe HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment