Friday, June 29, 2018

Because I forgot...

I have to share this card because my daughter made it.

She has been hoping to design a card that I feel is acceptable to use as one of my swap cards.  I try to explain the kind of cards I like and what I think about when I design a card.

I think this card she made is pretty amazing.  I'm not sure if I would use it as a swap card but I made sure to let her know that I think it is fantastic!

I told her I would share it in my facebook party but then I forgot.  I told her I would share it in my team S.T.I.C facebook live but I forgot.

One day she asked me in an exasperated voice if I had shown anybody her card????

Today is the day!  You all get to see her beautiful card!  It uses a cute host exclusive stamp set called Springtime Stroll.  It's a perfect card for summer and it's a wonderful set to use with the blends markers.  I'll put the supply list below.  Remember that you can access host exclusive sets by hosting a private class, being a Stampin4fun club member or by placing a minimum $200 order.



Thanks for dropping in!  Enjoy the Canada Day long weekend! 







Product List

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS to your Daughter on such a beautiful card. Elegant. I truly like it. Well Done, Daughter.

    ReplyDelete