Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June Alaska Achievers Blog Hop



I'm so excited to be blog hopping with demonstrators all around the world who have earned enough points to attend the Alaska Incentive trip.  I can't believe the Alaska Incentive trip is less than a month away!  
Did you see my excited video last week when I received the special travel packet? 
If not, feel free to check it out HERE


For this blog hop we are all sharing projects using product from the new 2018-2019 annual catalogue.

I thought I would share a card I made with the Rooted in Nature Stamp set.  This stamp set is a part of the Nature's Poem Suite.
Look at all the images in the stamp set!



For my card I decided to create something for Christmas.  I know Christmas is many months away but when I saw the trees in that set, I just couldn't stop thinking about Christmas!  So here is what I made:  (I'll past the supply list for this card below)



I used the fine tip glue on the trees and poured a little Stampin' Glitter to give some shine like snow on the trees. 
I used the sentiment and die from the Star of Light set to finish the card off. 

The green ink that I am using is shaded spruce.  It is a newly introduced colour in the Regals family. 

Of course the Nature's poem suite can be used all together to create a totally different type of card.  Here is a swap card I received from Morag D


She used the stamp set, the twine and the framelits from the suite.  

The possibilities with this suite are just endless! 



Thanks again for dropping in!  Make sure to hop around to the other blogs and receive more inspiration around the new catalogue products! 





Product List

2 comments:

  1. I tried to post your cards to pinterest and it blocked them (said it could lead to spam) so I'm not sure what is going on but it didn't like your url

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know Becky! I have the same problem but I don't know how to fix it! If anyone knows, please help me. Maybe I should email pinterest.

      Delete