Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sizzlin summer raffle winners


Well, it seems that summer is pretty much over. (SOB!).  I will miss the many family outings and the hot no sweater, no boots days.
I can look forward to getting into a routine and enjoying some moments of peace and quiet with the kids back in school starting this coming week. I tell you...it's not easy working from home when the kids are home too!

The end of summer marks the end of my Sizzlin Summer offer which ran from June 30th to August 31st.  Don't worry if you emailed your order or did an online order, I filled out the correct number of raffle boxes for you.

Here are the winners!  Thank you all for playing!
Elaine C: Tangerine Tango twine
Jenn C: Delightful Dijon Ink pad
Dianne P: Dapper denim ribbon
Amanda B: Island Indigo ribbon
Sharon R: Gold metal buttons
Karol H: Bermuda Bay ink pad, emerald envy cardstock, farmers market dsp
Laura Linda R: Metal rimmed pearls
Anjea C: Happy Haunting dsp
Emily W: Seasonal Snapshop Project Life Card Collection
Charlotte K: Better Together wood mount stamp set


To see how I did the raffle, check out this short video.  My son was my helper!



No comments:

Post a Comment