Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tin of Tags Project Kit by Stampin’ Up!

For this week's watch it Wednesday I wanted to share one of my most favourite products in the new holiday catalogue.
The Tin of Tags is so cute and so useful!
Everyone can use some cute tags over the holidays!
These tags are easy to make and even come with their very own cute tin!!
This would make a perfect Christmas gift or hostess gift when you're invited out during the holidays.


Making these cute tags would be fun and relaxing on your own but making them with your friends would be even better!  Contact me today to schedule your private tin of tags class!  I will bring all the supplies.  All you have to do is gather your friends.
It's fun AND you can earn free stampin' products too!
Trust me...there's a lot in the new catalogue that you will love!
Watch the video below and schedule your private class today!

No comments:

Post a Comment