Monday, September 5, 2016

Pumpkin Pie Means Fall!

For today's mojo Monday inspiration I wanted to share a couple of cards that both use Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
To be honest I don't use the pumpkin pie colour cardstock very often but I know fall is coming when I start pulling out that Pumpkin pie cardstock and need to order more!

This first card was CASE'd from a creation from Eric Cerwin.  I thought the scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set (142255) was so cute! This little fellow really wouldn't scare much away he's so cute!

This next card is a swap card I received from Michelle T.  I love how she managed to sneak in some bling with the new pumpkin pie glimmer paper!  Don't miss the little pumpkin pie embellishment next to the sentiment! Guess what?  The enamel shapes are on special just until September 7th. 



Here are the rest of the items on sale during the special offers promotion.  Don't miss the sale!  Shop now on my online store! 
Hope these pumpkin pie coloured cards get your stampin' mojo flowing and inspire you to get out your pumpkin pie cardstock and start creating for fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment