Thursday, June 23, 2016

A tip for your trimmer

Just wanted to share a quick tip that I use for my Stampin' trimmer.  Sometimes little pieces of paper get stuck in the track of the cutting mat. 
Do you see the little pieces stuck there?


I notice when the little pieces of paper are stuck in the track, sometimes the cutting blade will catch and my paper cutting will not be clean.
So, one day, I took my big shot die brush and used it to brush out the little pieces in the track.  It worked perfectly.

Keep in mind that the big shot die brush was intended for a totally different purpose but it works great for this purpose as well. 
A cleaner track on your stampin' trimmer will give you a better cutting experience. 


Hope you enjoyed my Tip Thursday! 
Need a stampin' trimmer or a die brush?  Head over to my online store today! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment