Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cute Paper Purse

For this week's watch it Wednesday, I thought I would show you how to make a quick and easy purse that can hold kleenex, candy, gum, 3X3 notecards or whatever you want.

It's actually just a larger version of this little treat holder that I made HERE.  I couldn't believe what a difference the larger size makes in how much more I could put inside.  I first saw this larger size treat package on the Stampin' Up! cruise last month.  It was a swap from Kristeen G, a demonstrator in the US.  She was so kind to share how she did it.  I simplified mine a bit because I knew I was planning to make a bunch of these so I kept it as simple as possible so I could make more!

Check out this week's watch it wednesday video and then see below for pictures and supply list.




You can keep the package plain or dress it up with some ribbon and cardstock like I did here.
Stampin' Up! with their co-ordinating dsp and cardstock make it so easy to create!!!


Product List
Check out this one using the floral boutique dsp.  (I am in LOVE with this suite)

I made some 3X3 notecards using the same dsp and night of navy cardstock.  I made some matching envelopes using the floral boutique dsp and the envelope punch board.


Hope this gets your stampin' mojo flowing.  Go ahead and get out your pretty dsp and start creating! Of course if you need any supplies head over to my online store


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment