Sunday, November 29, 2015

All the Stuff that's on Sale!!!

I can't help it.  I have to do one final post before the sale ends on Monday November 30th.
I am going to give you visuals of all that is on sale.  You won't believe it and you've just got to see it all!
Remember, only while supplies last!
Shop on my online store or contact me

First the flash sale for November 30th. All this awesome Project Life supplies for only $49.53! (Regular price would be over $70!)
Want to learn more about project life by Stampin' Up:?  Read my blog post and watch the video HERE

Also on Flash sale are the triangles embossing folder and a special bundle of the Christmas Tagables stamp set and scallop tag topper punch.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Here's the amazing 50% off products


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








And the Fantastic 40% off ProductsBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Don't forget the awesome 30% off productsBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Plus the really great Weekly DealsBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment