Friday, December 4, 2015

What I've been doing...

A quick post to share a bit of what I've been up to...

Designing, cutting and prepping for the Cardmaking fundraiser this Sunday. 

Getting a tag craft ready for over 200 kids for the church fun fair this Saturday 

Preparing the make m takes for the team stic holiday get together. It was a fun evening of chatter, food and stamping! What more could a girl as for?


And of course we can't forget playing with the new spring preorder products. I've gotta get the mojo flowing for stamp camp!

If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for? Only 2 spots left! 
www.stampcampfun.eventbrite.ca



Okay! I promise I will post more later when I can catch a breath!
Hope you are like me and filling your days with busy happy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment