Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More samples and my class schedule

Here's the other two cards we made at my customer appreciation event on Sunday.  I love this new hostess stamp set called Time to Celebrate.  If you want this cute set, all you have to do is host a party and have fun with your friends.  When they shop, you earn hostess dollars that you can use to get this hostess set free!  Here's another card I made with this set.

This next card was a complete CASE from my friend and Team S.T.I.C girl Zahra.  It uses the Big on You stamp set (item 137151).  I stamped the words in night of Navy ink.  
The cute dots come from a free sale-a-bration set called Best Day Ever which I stamped with Crisp cantaloupe ink. A bit of matching cantaloupe twine finishes it off. 


There  are so many great things coming up!  Check out my upcoming class schedule and come on out and stamp with me soon!

I can't wait until the spring catalogue and sale-a-bration goes live on January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment