Monday, December 29, 2014

A great way to end 2014!

What a great afternoon today!  It was my annual customer appreciation event/bogo sale/new spring catalogue kick off!
I had meant to take pictures at the event but as usual, got busy chatting and looking at the catalogue and helping everyone.  I'm so sorry I forgot to take pictures.
I've only got a picture of my van packed to the brim with everything I brought to the event.  There were snacks, hundreds of dollars of cash and carry merchandise, make n take supplies, inspirational display boards and more!

There were four make n takes at the event.  I'll share just two tonight.
Here's the first one.  A sweet Valentine card using a new stamp set that goes live Jan. 6th.  It's called You Plus Me.  Of course the co-ordinating  Stacked with love designer series paper matches perfectly!


Here's a card using a stamp set called: One Tag Fits all.  It's a set that has stamps for a variety of occasions.  I chose to make this card a baby one.  (someone at our church just had a baby girl so this will be perfect for her)


I've been really enjoying stamping with new stamps and accessories!  I'll post more sneak peek samples later.  In the meantime, make sure you're not missing any of the deals on the year end close out sale and stay tuned for more samples as I get ready for spring and the sale-a-bration catalogue!


No comments:

Post a Comment